Art Wanted Slideshow

Friday, February 18, 2011

Boskone 48





Top to bottom:
Golgotha sketch in progress
Final Frontier
Psychosis comic art
Cain's Legacy

All art copyright Randall Ensley All Rights Reserved
Prints sold via email to me: randallensley@hotmail.com

I will be exhibiting my science fiction art at Boskone 48 this weekend. The con and art show are solid New England SF mainstays and I am proud to be included. Among the art I am showing are these four illustrations among others. I know Hugo Award winning artist Bob Eggleton has art in the show and I am very excited about seeing his gallery.
Gregory Manchess is the guest artist. Exciting! Below is a link to a previous Greg Manchess post.
If you are in Boston this weekend, February 18-20, 2011 and love art, science fiction and thought provoking panels, Boskone will be held at Boston Westin Marriot.

Link below:

Boskone 48

Gregory Manchess

3 comments:

D.M. SOLIS said...

These are great. Very much looking forward to more. Peace,

Diane

mj said...

What a great drawing! Congratz so great blogs. keep it up and I will be waiting for your next post.



Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides

James Goldberg said...

Amazing work, I must say I love it.