Art Wanted Slideshow

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


I hope everyone had a great holiday season.  What a time for science fiction and fantasy in pop-culture!  It's like all the things I was interested in in the 1970's is now crazy popular...from movies based on comics to a new Star Wars movie in the theaters.  Crazy.

I'm looking forward to a lot of things in 2016, from a new Daredevil season on Netflix to Captain America: Civil War.  Would also like to be involved in a comic-con or two.  I have recently relocated to Southeast Texas and there is a con close by, in Sulphur, LA, Bayoucon, that I want to reach out to.  Worldcon 2017 may even be in New Orleans.  If so, I will definitely apply for the art show.  My first Worldcon was in 2004 in Boston, MA.  What a blast, and I met some great people and artists who I've looked up to for some time.  Joe Devito, Dave Seeley, Frank Wu, Bob Eggleton and more.  I was lucky enough to have one of my pieces win a Judge's Choice Award in the art show.  I had so much fun and would love to participate again.
Final Frontier copyright 2002 Randall Ensley

No comments: